COVID-19 Safety Plan
Our focus is on helping to keep our students and staff healthy.
If you are feeling unwell, please do not visit our office or enter one of our classes.
Feeling unwell includes, but is not limited to, respiratory issues (cough, running nose, fever, shortness of breath).
Please do not enter one of our courses if you have recently travelled outside Canada.
You will need to postpone your course until after 14 days from travel to reduce the risk of spreading infection to other students and our staff. Thanks for helping to keep us all healthy and safe!
If you do enter one of our courses, please follow these hygiene protocols for your safety and ours:
- Wash hands with soap and water before and after entering.
- Please bring a face covering to wear for the duration of the course.
- Medical gloves will be handed out and must be worn when working on the CPR mannequins, AED trainers and any other piece of first aid equipment.
- Hand sanitizer is available to use throughout our courses.
- If you cough or sneeze, use a tissue or into your bended elbow and wash or sanitize your hands immediately afterwards.
- No shaking of hands, hugging, or touching.